Thursday, October 15, 2009

Football Season


While football is anything but my sport of choice (I'd prefer to play soccer or watch basketball), I look forward to and very much appreciate sitting out in beautiful fall weather taking in a game. The scale of the game is part of it's appeal but can be a bit off putting to some people. The players are big and the stadiums are bigger. If you've ever watched an NFL game you know the whole thing is just grandiose. While pro football isn't my cup of tea, I enjoy spending Saturday's with my my dad, watching our favorite college team battle it out on the green. Our team of choice, Illinois, hasn't performed at the level we were expecting so to entertain myself at last weeks game, I snuck in my dSLR and collection of manual lenses to get some practices shooting in less than optimal conditions. The results were varied, but it made a much to be desired game a lot more entertaining.


No comments: